Inside Sales Partner
We are Arega, founded and driven by a passion for better health care
Our team comprises more than 80 fantastic member of staff who go all out every day. Our business continues to grow, so we are looking for a:
Your duties include:
- supporting internal sales that build a strong partnership with chemists, doctors and specialists in your region.
- collaborating with all internal stakeholders, with a strong focus on relationship, sales and support
- analysing the market potential in your region and developing initiatives to further grow market share in your region
- informing and monitoring promotional campaigns and explaining new products in the product range
- working with your colleagues in sales and other departments to discover creative win-win solutions and actively participate in exchange of best practices
What minimal knowledge and experience do you need?
- Work experience selling medicines, self-care and/or medical devices, and supporting doctors, specialists and chemists in OTC sales
- You can present creative ideas or an innovative approach that generated clear commercial added value
- You are an intelligent salesperson who can correctly assess the importance of a well-considered sales and marketing approach including the development of a long-term relationship
What drives you?
Do you know how to take control? And tackles problems head on and at the same time can negotiate a solution? Are you hands-on, spontaneously dare to take the initiative, make proposals, take responsibility and help us grow as a team? Do you believe other people’s success is as important as your own? Can your enthusiasm and drive build bridges with your colleagues and different teams? If so, you may have the same DNA that defines us. We believe it is just as important that you fit into the team as well as feel comfortable with us as a person.
What drives us?
Everyone counts at Arega. Our ‘duty of care for each other’ philosophy is the foundation for how we collaborate and interact with our customers, suppliers and staff. This vision rests on the six fundamental values that define our company culture. We choose fundamentally to invest in better and affordable health care, which benefits the patient and who they are as a person. And we also constantly seek out opportunities to shape this ambition and grow further as an organisation.
Grow with us and make a difference!