Business Controller Finance
We are Arega, founded and driven by a passion for better health care
Our team comprises more than 80 fantastic member of staff who go all out every day. Our business continues to grow, so we are looking for a:
Your duties include:
- Reporting on the budget and P&L, forecasting and reviewing monthly with the business stakeholders: you provide transparency in terms of business and financial drivers and identity business risks and opportunities.
- Further developing the business dashboard and templates for financial planning that contribute to better business cases and further optimisation of the product portfolio.
- Monitoring existing business cases: adjusting expectations and approach as needed and based on your critical evaluation of figures and trends.
- Contributing continuously to improving the internal functioning of the department with excellence as the objective. You can develop and implement a best practice model in the business controlling domain.
- Building collaborations with all business partners and stakeholders within the organisation, and participating actively in initiatives that lead to business improvements.
What minimal knowledge and experience do you need?
- A master’s degree in economics or Finance and Accounting
- Experience at the strategic thinking level is required
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Ideally, you have a professional background in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Auditing
- Solid familiarity with reporting and FP&A with a focus on planning, forecasting and trend analysis
- Strong communicator: verbal skills in analysis and consultation (NL, FR, ENG)
- A well-developed business sense: you understand business drivers and stakeholder management
What drives you?
Do you know how to take control? And tackles problems head on and at the same time can negotiate a solution? Are you hands-on, spontaneously dare to take the initiative, make proposals, take responsibility and help us grow as a team? Do you believe other people’s success is as important as your own? Can your enthusiasm and drive build bridges with your colleagues and different teams? If so, you may have the same DNA that defines us. We believe it is just as important that you fit into the team as well as feel comfortable with us as a person.
What drives us?
Everyone counts at Arega. Our ‘duty of care for each other’ philosophy is the foundation for how we collaborate and interact with our customers, suppliers and staff. This vision rests on the six fundamental values that define our company culture. We choose fundamentally to invest in better and affordable health care, which benefits the patient and who they are as a person. And we also constantly seek out opportunities to shape this ambition and grow further as an organisation.
Grow with us and make a difference!